Tuesday, April 4, 2017

House of Spirits Part VI (The WARRIOR)

The Warrior

  He did not answer, but looked to Methuselah and asked, “Shall we?”  
  Methuselah responded, “Peter, sit down we need to show you something.”
I replied, “Not sure I want to go there again.”
 “Work with us Pete, we’re trying to help.”
 I had already witnessed enough to guarantee a life time of insomnia, but figured I may as well go all in. I must admit, it was frightening and I was feeling it in my stomach, but swallowed hard and sat back down. Methuselah leaned over my left shoulder and whispered, “Just watch.” And as on cue, the bartender took a step back and said, “My name is Michael.”  Then began to morph into another creature.
  It started in his eyes with his pupils taking on an appearance of fire. Then suddenly a great light pierced the ceiling and enveloped the man with a brightness unlike anything I had ever seen. So bright I was forced to turn my head and raise a forearm to shield my own vision.
     I felt the warmth from his presence as he lit the entire room with a heavenly radiance. Then I felt Methuselah’s hand fall on my right shoulder and remembered how his touch enabled me to see into the spiritual realm earlier. So, I dropped my forearm and looked upon the immortal’s presence.
     He stood before me like something out of a graphic novel, having a bright, white like appearance. His eyes glowed and his body appeared chiseled. On his side hung a large sword that nearly reached the floor. It looked like a claymore, but like his eyes, held a fiery appearance. He represented power and authority.  It was a terrifying sight to behold.  I sit before him speechless and recalled that in the Scriptures most humans were afraid when encountering the angelic and were often told, “Fear not!" Now I understand why.
     Methuselah asked, “Peter, are you okay?”
  I trembled and shuddered, “I… I… I think so.”
   “Peter, he’s a warrior.”
   “Is this Michael, the Arch Angel I’ve read about in the Old Testament?”
  “Yes, and we've both come to help you.”
“Help me with what,” I responded?
   “Deliverance.”
 I could not take my eyes off the warrior, but responded, “Deliverance from what? I don’t understand.”
“That’s what I’ve come to show you.”
  His hand was still resting on my shoulder and I felt a gentle squeeze as he said, “Look into the mirror.”







 


No comments:

Post a Comment